Reduce project cost. Improve delivery time.
Kimmins has established an exemplary reputation in the design-build method of project delivery. Kimmins completed our first design-build project in the early 1990’s. This project was a design-build abatement and demolition of one of the landside terminals at Tampa International Airport.
Since then, Kimmins has completed numerous other civil design-build projects.
In 2014, Kimmins was a Merit Award winner for projects under $10,000,000 by ENR Magazine for the design-build of Tampa International Airport Short term and Long Term Parking Garage Rehabilitation.
2014 ENR MERIT AWARD
Our “open book” approach to our design-build projects is one reason we are awarded repeated contracts by our design- build customers. Kimmins is a strong proponent of the design-build method of project delivery and has the experience to successfully complete any design-build project.
- Hillsborough County Aviation Authority Air Cargo Road
- City of Lakeland East West Connector
- HART Tampa Streetcar Ph. IIa Extension
- Hillsborough County Aviation Authority Short Term and Long Term Parking Garage Rehabilitation
- Hillsborough County Aviation Authority South Terminal Support Area Roadway Improvements